Visiting lecturer at UC3M Computer Security Lab
I've been involved in the organization of IEEE Intelligent Transport Systems Conference (IEEE ITSC) 2015
Furthermore, I've been part of the Program Committee in:
- IEEE International Workshop on Trust and Security in Wireless Sensor Networks (TrustWSN co-located with TrustCom). (2015, 2016)
- Workshop on Security and Privacy in Cybermatics (SPiCy 2015)
-International Conference on Mobile, Secure and Programmable Networking (2015)
- IEEE International Conference on Cloud and Big Data Computing (CBDCom 2015)
- IEEE International Conference on Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications (IEEE TrustCom-14)
- Workshop on Information Security Theory and Practice (WISTP) (2014)
- Embedded Security in Cars Conference (ESCAR) (2012, 2013, 2014)
- 12th International Conference on Ad Hoc Networks and Wireless, ADHOCNOW (2013)
I'm serving as editorial board member of some international Journals without impact factor.
Furthermore, I've reviewed papers for:
- IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transport Systems
- Elsevier's Ad-hoc networks.
- Future Generation Computer Systems
- Wiley's Security and Communication Networks
- Journal of Educational Technology and society
- Springer's Wireless Networks
I've served as vice-president of the IEEE Spanish Chapter on Intelligent Transport Systems (2012-2014). Furthermore, from 2015 I am serving as Secretary of the Spanish mirror of ISO JTC 1 / SC 27 (Security technologies).
I regularly perform project evaluations (UNESCO codes 120317, 330417, and others related to crypto) for Spanish AENOR